The Institute of Innovative Governance is expanding the team! We are looking for enthusiastic challenge-seekers who are passionate about new technologies, innovations and human rights!
Currently, we are looking for several trainees and manager positions. For more information about trainees, please check here. For manager positions, see below.
- You always see a room for improvement for every project;
- You understand what is social inclusion and feel the power to advocate for it on different levels (local, national, European)
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for partners.
- Effective and efficient communication is definitely your best skill;
- You like to talk to people! To hundreds and thousands of people!
- If there were an Elevator Pitch Competition, you’d rather excel everyone;
- You know what is a Stakeholder analysis!
- Establish, build, and maintain partnerships with a wide range of existing and emerging contacts within the Strategic Partner and related companies, forming an effective network of key stakeholders for each of our areas of work
- Identify fundamental networking opportunities to communicate and promote our services to the Strategic Partner stakeholders
- Attend events and deliver presentations
- Analyze and report the effectiveness of the partnership, forecast strategic changes, and report on key metrics
- Ensure all key Partner contacts frequently receive a good level of communications, marketing opportunities, and data analyses
- When somebody throws an idea you immediately develop a project plan in your head;
- You have a reminder of all the ongoing grants calls
- You know that SMART is not just a word but your essential tool to evaluate the projects
- You like writing long boring, but very important, documents :)
- Monitoring the grant calls
- Preparing the grant applications
- Reporting and evaluating grants
- Your day starts and ends with social media monitoring
- You know how to appeal the audience with a Facebook post
- You are an Emoji-addict, you are more diligent on Twitter that in your work and your hooks are 100%
- You are skilful with media and digital tools
- Your accuracy and spelling are irreproachable (both in English and Ukrainian)
- You are creative and full of ideas on how to get the public’s attention (this is the toughest one :)
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, as well as content for the company’s website and social media
- Monitor European digital space and compile monthly newsletters on innovations in the EaP region
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free content
- Support and evaluate the results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external players.
The positions are on a voluntary basis with potential full-time recruitment. It is also a part-time opportunity of 5-10 hours per week with a flexible schedule. We provide training, advocacy and grant management experience and access to the network of inspiring organizations which are bridging digital transformations and the most vulnerable communities.
If you are interested please send your CV and short motivation in the email body to email@example.com (don't forget to mention the vacancy you are applying for in the email subject line).
For any clarifications you can drop an email to our HR manager Anastasiia Popova at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach her at +38 067 111 73 99. She'll be glad to hear from you:)