The Institute of Innovative Governance is looking for trainees!
The Institute of Innovative Governance is looking for enthusiastic challenge-seekers who are passionate about public innovations and digital inclusion!
The Institute of Innovative Governance is an independent think-tank which aims to promote public innovation through the interaction with various governmental and civil society actors and conduct high-quality policy analysis and advocacy. We truly believe that innovation is the driver of the progress and the key to the existing problems. Innovation gives us the possibility to find the most interesting and optimal solutions to the severest challenges of today’s interconnected world.
Our priority is to keep up with a fast pace of technological and innovational advancement. Therefore, conducting independent high-quality policy analysis and advocacy and the implementation of civic-tech projects beneficial to the public interest is the essence of what we do.
We are looking for one communication trainee and two project management trainees. You will have an opportunity to:
- Identifying potential partners and donors and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new social entrepreneurship projects.
- Developing partnership proposals.
- Establish, build, and maintain partnerships with a wide range of existing and emerging contacts within the Strategic Partner and related companies, forming an effective network of key stakeholders for each of our areas of work.
- Attend events and deliver presentations
- Establish a Communication strategy for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin (communication trainee)
- Write articles, blogs and newsletters
- Endless space for your self-development
- Mentorship and overarching support with your tasks
- An opportunity to present our organization and projects on different events and festivals abroad
- Recommendation letters
- Seed funding for projects run by the Institute
The positions are on a voluntary basis with potential full-time recruitment. It is a part-time opportunity of 5-10 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
If you are interested please send your CV in the email body to email@example.com. For any clarifications, you can reach us at +380671117399, Anastasiia Popova.